This easy-to-use liquid wax will leave your finish looking wet with great protection. It’s a favorite at The Simoniz Garage.
Simoniz® Banana Express wax features our special blend of synthetic polymers for ease of use, pure carnauba for excellent durability, and banana oil which smells incredible and makes it very enjoyable to work with. It is easily applied and removed without leaving any residue behind on unpainted trim and can last up to 90 days under normal driving conditions.
How to Use:
- Work in the shade or inside and make sure your vehicle’s surface is completely dry and cool to the touch.
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle. Simoniz® Wash N’ Shine car soap is a great choice.
- Shake well before using.
- If applying by hand, apply a thin layer of product to a clean wax applicator pad. Working in small sections of the vehicle, apply the product with light pressure in straight line motions making sure to cover the area completely. Start with your hood and move from the front to the back of your vehicle applying to the top surfaces surfaces first and then moving down the side of your vehicle. Repeat these steps on the opposite half of your vehicle.
- If applying by machine we recommend an orbital polisher. Dispense (3) three inch lines of product around the edge of the polishing pad of your choice. Press the pad to the paint and spread the polish over a panel before turning the machine on to prevent splatter and follow the same procedure as above. Once you have applied the product over every panel until they are evenly covered turn off your machine before lifting it off the paint.
- Wait until the product completely hazes and buff it out with a clean microfiber towel to reveal a brilliant shine.
- We always recommend using a clay bar immediately after washing and before waxing to deep clean and remove surface contaminants like tree sap mist, bug residue, road tar, and other stubborn dirt. This will leave the surface super clean and smooth as glass which is what you want before applying any wax, polish, or sealant!